No products in the cart.
Commonly used for adding engine immobilisation circuits and connecting electric boot release motors to your system. Also used for central locking interfacing when vehicle does not have regular negative pulse inputs and your alarm / immobiliser also does not already have onboard central locking relays.$4.55
or 4 payments of $1.25 with Afterpay
For use when installing central locking on vehicles with sliding doors such as passenger & commercial vans.
– Female switch dimensions: 82(W) x 34(D) x 15(H) mm
– Male switch dimensions: 70(W) x 26(D) x 52(H) mm$6.27
or 4 payments of $1.73 with Afterpay$6.27
For detecting body movement inside the cabin of a hardtop vehicle. Easy to connect to most alarms via negative output trigger wire.
– Ultra compact sensors
– Frequency: 40 kHz crystal locked
– Adjustable sensitivity
– 12V DC$24.45
or 4 payments of $6.73 with Afterpay
The differential pressure sensor detects minute or major changes in the internal pressure of a car; when the alarm is armed, the sensor uses the internal pressure as a baseline. Any changes to this pressure – like breaking a window or prying open a door – result in the sensor detecting the change and triggering the alarm.
– High and Low Frequency Tuners$25.41
or 4 payments of $6.99 with Afterpay$25.41
Designed to help protect your wheels / detect tow away. This device detects if your car is tilted by more than a couple of degrees. Unlike mercury switches, it does not matter if your car is parked on a slope.The sensor saves in memory the angle position of your car when your alarm is armed & monitors for any changes.
– 3 dimensional movement sensing technologies (XYZ Axis)
– Digital signal processing (DSP)
– Microprocessor to instantly & continually analyse all pitch changes
– Dimensions: 40(W) x 47(D) x 10(H) mm$63.59
or 4 payments of $17.49 with Afterpay