Budget Wireless Home Alarm System
Your Watchguard Sentinel Home Alarm System is specifically designed for
simple DIY installation (Do It Yourself). It is suitable for use in homes or
offices where the owner wishes a siren to trigger if there is unauthorized entry
into the premises.
Main Features include:
• Simple installation
• Hand held remote controls
• Remote functions include arm, disarm, and panic.
• Ability to add or erase detectors from your system.
• Up to 5 wireless devices can be used (any combination of remotes or
• Protects your family and property
• Suitable for home and office
• Powerful external siren with flashing blue warning light
• Main power adaptor with a 10m lead
• Latest technology
• Wireless detectors available include Passive Infrared detectors, Reed
Switches and Smoke Sensors.
This is an Entry Level Wireless Alarm System designed for residential use. – 2 x Remote controls to arm/disarm the alarm and panic function
– 1 x Wireless PIR sensor to detect movement up to 12m.
– 1 x Powerful outdoor siren and strobe to deter intruders
Additional remotes and sensors can be purchased and learned into the system.
Step 1. Mount the siren in a suitable position & plug in power adapter.
Step 2. Mount the wireless detector.
Step 3. Press the remote control to arm or disarm the system.
Can be expanded to include an additional 2 detectors including:
* Additional movement detectors (Intruder Detection)
* Smoke detectors (Fire Protection)
* Reed Switches (Detects Opening of Doors & Windows)