No products in the cart.
Recessed Exit Light
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Description LED Exit Light, 24 metre viewing distance
- Construction Polycarbonate Body with Polycarbonate Diffuser
- Mounting Wall, Ceiling Signle – Sided & Ceiling Double -Sided
- Dimensions L x M x H 350mm x 73mm x 208mm
- Operating Mede Maintained
- Testing System N/A – Manual Test Switch
- Charging Method Constant Current (16hrs), Pulse Charge (Standby)
- Lamp(s) LED
- Operating Voltage 240V AC, 50Hz
- Operating Consumption 3 Watts (Standby)
- IP Rating IP20
- Operating Temperature 1°C to 40°C
- AS/NZ2293 Classification C0=E2.5 C90=D2.0
- Viewing Distance 24m
Recessed Exit Light
The Recessed Exit Light is a premium designed & great looking Exit Light that provides an outstanding touch of class to enhance any indoor setting. The Recessed Exit Light has been designed by architects to add to the space and have this exit light not interrupt a great layout.
Aside from its great aesthetics, it is packed with great features and technology such as high visibility and even distribution of light across the running man diffusers. It comes fully equipped with all the running man decals. Its high visibility and increased emergency lighting classification are perfect for apartments, buildings, hotels and retail places.
This Recessed Exit Light is also available in a surface-mounted configuration.
Recessed Exit Light – Features
Advanced Lithium battery technology
24m viewing distance
Emergency classification: C0 D6.3 C90 D3.2
Ceiling recessed mounted
380mm x 75mm cutout
Single or double-sided
Comes with 1.2m flex and plug
Complete with Running Man diffuser pack
Low energy consumption
Designed and tested in accordance to AS/NZS 2293.1
Why buy this Recessed Exit Light?
- Looks Better than any other recessed exit light ✅
- Greater technology, Lithium battery, high quality LED driver ✅
- 3 years complete fitting warranty ✅
- Comes complete with everything needed for install ✅
- Best prices by far, we are the manufacturer ✅
Extra Benefits to the Recessed Exit Light
Reducing your running costs and your maintenance costs. Being a high quality LED fitting, it is considered a fit and forget product. This means that once the product is installed, it will last a very long time.
What about replacement batteries for the recessed exit light?
Replacement batteries are not available separately. If there is a failure within the warranty period of 3 years, a replacement fitting will be provided, if a failure occurs after this time, then you will need to purchase a new fitting.
Are there other types of exit lighting?
Exit Emergency Lighting Information
To see all of the products in the emergency category, go to emergency lighting australia If you want to learn about spacing tables for mounting emergency and exit lights click here. If you want to read up on the AS2293 emergency lighting standards click here.