The PM45-4G is a versatile alarm communicator that reports on 4G, GPRS and IP to the Central Station. This unit can interface with a range of alarm panels using Contact ID. Primary alarm path is IP, followed by 4G/GPRS in the event of a wired ethernet failure. If no IP connection exists the communicators will report on GPRS or 4G only.
• Small size – Fits inside alarm panel enclosure and suitable for ATM & M2M applications
• Secure VPN within Optus & Telstra networks – Dedicated for Permaconn events only
• AES128 encryption for alarm data – Secure transmissions over the public internet
• High speed RS232 Interface – Future development
• Various diagnostic LEDs – Easy installation
• Activate, commission and diagnose using Atlas – Seamless installation process
• Three (3) dedicated paths of communication – Uptime in excess of 99.9%
• Internal watchdog reset function – No unnecessary service call-outs
• Monitors & reports dialler interface lead status – Panel dialler to Permaconn interface secure
• AS/NZ2201.5:2008 compliance
* Optional antenna available (sold separately).